Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alena | 15 months

On a gloomy Monday last month, I received an email from a Mom requesting a photo session that day. I normally don't offer same-day scheduling, you see, but this time was different. Her little girl was having open-heart surgery on Friday, and they REALLY needed to get her pictures taken.

I choked up, calmed myself and made the call. Of course I would be available! Alena was only 15 months old at the time, and this was going to be her second open-heart surgery. Although she still cannot sit up by herself, she has such a determined personality that I knew she was going to make quick recovery. I kept in touch with Alena's family during her recovery, and am happy to report that she is doing VERY well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Locke Photography

CoffeeShop Designs